Monday, September 19, 2011

Stupid Hospital BS

I probably shouldn't blog when I am this cranky but then again why not.  What else do I have to do?

So I was about 10 minutes into my acupuncture treatment this afternoon when my nurse came in and was very hesitant about what was going on.  She said that my chart said I could not have acupuncture.  I told her that this was my second session, that it had been approved last week and I hadn't been told of any changes.  She said that the decision had been passed up to risk management and they denied it, saying she had no priviledges in practicing at the hospital.  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

So risk management would rather have me undergo major surgery to have my babies cut out of me than to allow a risk-free energy work to be done on me in chances of turning the babies so that they can be birthed vaginally.  See what I mean- stupid hospital bullcrap.  This is just one reason why I wanted to avoid this whole situation to begin with.  ughhhhhhhhhhh....

in other news, the babies are starting to turn.  Her fluid is back up to normal as of this morning's ultrasound.  She is butt breech but she is slowly moving up the right side.  His feet are above her head and his head is now on my left.  So she just needs to flip and he needs a little 90degree turn and boom- we'll be in business.  I guess it is now up to me to do whatever I can on my own to assist them as well as all the prayers that continue to be said on our behalf. 

No comments: