Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Room Without A View

I finally had company after a 4 day drought.  Anyone local that is reading this, please come and visit.  I really appreciate the company.  Other than that, it's just me and Netflix.  All.  Day.  Long. 

Anyway, Dallin brought the boys up tonight along with another load of requests, including my camera card reader.  So without further ado, here is the photo journal post that I mentioned the other day. 


My non-view.  Isn't it glorious?

My snack bar.  Well, this is what it looked like on Sunday.  Half of this is gone.  It needs to be restocked. 

My cell, I mean my room. 

The art collection by Dace and Zade. 

The ever-expanding waist measurement with two more weeks to go.....


The most common view on my laptop.  I have 2 more episodes then I have no idea what I'm going to watch. 
The vision board.  Come on, babies- turn!!!!!

No comments: