Sunday, September 25, 2011

Out of the mouth of Dace

Two cute stories for you.

This one happened a couple days before I entered the hospital.  At the supper table, I looked across to see Dace with his finger in his nose.  I told him to not pick his nose but he didn't stop.  I told him again and he said- "But....I'm trying to get all the little crumbs out."  Ah yes, crusty little booger crumbs can be so annoying. 

Today, after Dallin and the boys left the hospital Dallin called me to tell me this story.  They were listening to the radio and Maroon 5 was on, the song "Moves Like Jagger."  The chorus repeats that line over and over and when the song was finished Dace kept singing, "I got the moon jacket!  I got the moon jacket!"

1 comment:

Denero said...

He gets that from me, I usually hear what I want to hear too.