Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Puppy Love

One of the blogs I follow have just added a puppy to their family.  His name is Ziggy.  I copied a pic to show you him.  Isn't he adorable?!


I love puppies that look like this!  I have never really been a cat or dog person but there is something about fluffy little puppies like this that I cannot resist. 

Every time she posts pics of this puppy and her little boy, I totally think of Zade.  Zay zay LOVES dogs.  He just squeals with delight when we meet one and he never gets bored of playing with them.  I think he would love a dog like this and would look so stinkin' cute with one.  Here is another borrowed picture.  It totally reminds me of Zade with his own puppy. 


Isn't this totally Zade?!  I love the thousand words this picture speaks to me. 

The only dog I have ever wanted is a chow chow. 


Aren't they so cute?!  Zade would just gobble him up!

I know, everyone has hesitant opinions about them being grouchy and territorial and bad with kids blah blah blah.  But I want one.  In fact, I want two.  I've heard that they are best to add to a family once you've had all your kids so that they don't get weird if another baby joins the family.  So now I daydream about getting two chow chow puppies for the kids once we are settled in our home in Canada in a couple years, with a big yard or even better a few acres for the puppies to roam with the kids.  Because I think two little puppies that look like this would be a perfect addition to our family.  And the thought of them following the boys around the yard makes me heart sing. 

No comments: