Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One down, one to go

Dallin got his staples out today, 32 in total.  He also got a chest xray done then was completely signed off by his trauma team.  So now it's all up to Neuro.  We meet with Dr. Suh next Wednesday for his first follow up. 

We got the hospital bill for those first 23 hours spent at HHH for a whopping total of $25, 100.93!  The most expensive part of the bill was all the imaging- MRI, Cat, Xrays- $17K worth.  Quite the expensive stay- over a grand an hour.  Nobody panic though.  Our app for medicaid is almost complete and we are almost 99% positive we will be approved and then that bill will be covered, 100%.

It was a heat wave in Savannah today.  I think it was over 100.  You know the best way to cool off when you're almost 6 months pregnant in  a sweltering city in the South?  A massive, double scoop ice cream cone of butter pecan.  Oh I was in heaven!  I don't know what it is but I could eat ice cream any time day or night with this pregnancy.  Dallin thinks its maybe because I'm having a girl.  Who knows.  But ice cream is beyond delicious and satisfying to me these days.  Yummo!

In other news, Zade was up for his second bottle before I got to bed last night then slept straight through til 6am.  Hallelujah!  We are on the up and up all over the place around here. 

No comments: