Thursday, July 21, 2011

A helping holiday

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a birth plan! 

woop!woop! 

{insert the dancing cheerleaders here}

A very amazing family member graciously donated the fee for us to use Dr. McLeod and we are eternally grateful.  So I am booked in to see him on August 2 and I am really looking forward to working with him.  Anyone that Jill (midwife) holds that high in regard, I am sure to like as well. 

Dallin and I were talking about this yesterday and I am going to throw it out there for any family or friends that might want to take us up on it.

We are looking to see if anyone is interested in coming to stay with us to help me out around the house.  It can be for a few days, a few weeks.  Whatever works for you.  My physical abilities seem to be slowing down bit by bit every day and my list of can-do's is shrinking as well but most of it I can't listen to because if I don't do it, it won't get done.  We thought we would be fine, thinking Dallin would be out of his brace a bit earlier.  But with him another 6 weeks out before that is even a possible option, we figured an extra set of hands around the house could really help.  The small things like bathing the boys is already a bit of a struggle and I am just getting bigger and more tired as the days go by.  Let alone trying to keep them entertained, lunches made, dishes done, etc etc. 

I am trying to do the bare minimum but even that is becoming a strain.  We have had AMAZING help from our ward.  Have I mentioned I have not cooked dinner in almost a month?  Yup.  And we've had some ladies over to help with some cleaning as well.  But I am cutting off our dinners as of Sunday.  It's been long enough, there are others in need and I need to save some favors for when these babies arrive.  :)  But we are so grateful for the help that those meals and cleaning hands have been.  They have been my saving grace in forms of RS and YW angels. 

So if you would like to come stay with the Dean Team, be minutes from the ocean and seconds from  a pool and enjoy a helping holiday in the Deep South, let us know.  We'd love to have the company and the extra help. 

No comments: