Sunday, July 17, 2011

Church pictures

It's half way through July and I realized that I haven't taken any pictures of the boys this month.  Terrible!  So I snapped a couple on the way to church and once seated.  They're not the greatest but its been a while since I've posted anything about these blue-eyed boys so I thought I better. 

He's looking so much older these days. 

Looking a little bit dishevelled.  Don't worry- we'll fix that when we get there. 

Trying to get him used to sitting by himself since my lap is quickly shrinking. 

The tie's too long and the vest too small but it's one of his favorite outfits.  I'll need to upgrade one of these days. 

The babies bump @24 weeks.  5cm ahead of schedule- about the size of a singleton at 29weeks. 
I wanted to get a picture of Dallin in his suit with his turtle shell but he left too early and came home too late.  Next week. 

No comments: