Friday, July 15, 2011

30-30-30, My first Challenge

Okay, ladies!  The week before our BIG events week, I signed up to be an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay.  I used the products once and fell in love with them! 

Last night, now that things are starting to settle down, I got together with Alex, my team leader (and also next door neighbor) and we got a few things organized for my new business.  I am really excited about this company.  It offers great potential, great earnnings and leadership growth and has a strong, moral background. 

My first challenge is to get 30 women to spend $30 in the next 30 hours off my website.  This will really kickstart my business and if I succeed, I get a prize!  woohoo! 

So please check out my site and see what you would like to have.  My top 3 recommendations are:

1- Lashes Love it Bundle- tbe lash love mascara, oil-free eye make up remover (which is amazing!) AND an eyelash curler.  $30 Total

2- Mineral Eye Color Bundles- designed for your eye color ($19.50) and a NouriShine Lip Gloss ($13) $32.50 Total

3. TimeWise Night Solution-one of my favorite products!!  $30 Total

Feel free to pass this link on to all your girlfriends, your moms, sisters, aunts, etc.  The more the merrier and it will really help me out.
Happy Shopping!!

www.marykay.com/tovahdean

No comments: