Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Day

We took some quick shots before flying out the door for church.  They were indeed quick shots as most of them turned out blurry due to me not having my camera set right and two squirmy boys who just wanted to explore the backyard. 

I've got slow cooker pot roast perfuming the house and artisan bread dough rising.  Going to roast potatoes and carrots and onions, have a simple salad of greens, carrots, tomato and avocado, raspberry lemonade and ice cream for dessert. 

I am so grateful first for my amazing father.  I had to speak today and couldn't talk about him without crying.  He is such a solid part of faith and support in my life.  I love you, Dad! 

And I am so grateful for Dallin, for being the best father I could ever ask for for my children.  I love you, babe!




1 comment:

brittany said...

They are all so handsome!