Friday, May 20, 2011

We Live Here?!?!?!

Somedays, my gratitude just spills over.  This morning was one of those days.  I need more of them in my life, as I am sure we all do.

 We spent a few hours this morning at the beach with Emily and Jude.  It was such perfect weather.  Warm sun, cooler breeze, perfect water temperature.  The 3 boys play so well together now, you would think they were triplets.  Zade was cautious of the water at first.  But then he went on his own to stick his little toesies in.  Once he learned how great that felt and how cool it was to stomp around and splash, it was game over.  By the time we left, he was running in up to his waist.  Don't worry, I was very close behind.  I am glad that he has learned to love the water because it took Dace over 2 years.

I am so grateful for this amazing island we get to call home, the wonderful memories we have here and continue to make and for the awesome friends that we get to spend another summer with.  Bring on the summer.  We're ready!




No comments: