Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dace's 3rd Birthday

I should have thought the date through a bit more because we missed a lot of people being away with this being the long weekend.  But we still had a great turnout and Dace had a lot of fun.  He LOVED the cake and was so excited with all his gifts, especially all the Thomas stuff he got.  I cannot believe he is 3 and that I have been a  mother for 3 years.  Wow.  That was a blur. 

I can't take credit for the design.  I found a picture on line.  I love how it turned out and it was a lot of fun building it. 


Did I mention that it was a total success with the bday boy?  He has been talking about having a Thomas cake for 3 months- ever since Zade's birthday.  I'm relieved that I fulfilled all his hopes and dreams. 


Happiest boy on the planet.  Especially when he allowed to eat cheesie puffs. 
Reading stories with Marilyn. 
Dace got great gifts and lots of Thomas things. 
Playing with the new motorized Thomas track. 

Growing up way too fast.  He looks too old in this picture.  Sigh....



Sweetpea with all his sweetie friends. 

1 comment:

brittany said...

I LOVE the cake. So cute! And I also think Zade's big teeth are the cutest ever. ha.