Saturday, May 14, 2011

Remembering Better Times

My poor sweet Zay-zay is cutting molars today.  He woke up from his nap so toasty hot I had to take his temperature.  Sure enough, running a fever and the drool will not stop.  He briefly let me rub his gums and I can feel a couple bumps on the bottom working their way up.  He is whiny, drooly and completely out of sorts.  He's stumbling around like an old man who can't remember how to walk.  I feel so sorry for him.  He didn't want to eat any dinner.  He sucked on a couple spaghetti noodles but didn't want any utensils going into his mouth.  He finally ate some yogurt, only by sucking it off my finger like a little newborn pup.  

Here's hoping this passes quickly.  At least he loved his first taste of chocolate cake on mother's day.  good times.  

No comments: