Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sneak Peek- the Boys Suite

The house is starting to come together but I have this thing about not posting pictures until a room is completely done- and decorated.  I'll make a little exception today just to give you something.  The boys are loving how much space they have- in their room and having a yard and safe neighborhood to play in.

Here is what their room looked like BEFORE:


And AFTER:  I'm not doing too much in here for decor until we move Zade into his twin bed, which will be in October.  Then I can get matching bedding and do a common theme throughout the room. 




And then their bathroom/guest bath- BEFORE:
And AFTER:
Dallin put in new tile but we still have to:
-paint the cupboards white
-frame the mirror with black trim
-accent with black and white framed photos
-black and white boxes for sink area and on toilet for Zade's wipes.

I based the concept on a photo from pottery barn.  it's going to look so good once it all comes together.

1 comment:

brittany said...

Great improvements. I LOVE the shower curtain! Love it!