Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Pirates of the Low Country

The boys got to dress up and be in a photo shoot for a local magazine.  It was a lot of fun!  It's a pirate ship cruise for kids that lets them use water canons to shoot at Stinky Pete after they kick him overboard.  It's a great tour and the boys had a blast.  Dace was all pumped at first (he even asked to get into his costume!  Milestone!!!) but when it came time to take the photos, he was playing shy.  So who knows if he'll even end up in the article.  But it was a great evening on the ocean and the boys looked super cute.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love making costumes???   Oh right... I think I might have. 












The boy has great sea legs and was dancing all over the deck.  He was so excited to be there!


1 comment:

brittany said...

I love the one of Zade super excited. Hahaha! I love those fists. Are you going to see the new Pirates movie with them? It actually looks kind of good! I will wait until I hear reviews though, as the second pirates BLEW, in my opinion, and I don't want to waste two more hours on Pirates if it's going to be total crap.