Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chistmas Candyland

Well I think I just might be done my holiday baking. Phew! that was a close one. I was almost starting to dread the kitchen. Be still my beating heart! Here is the evidence of my hardwork. And for the record, I think I might be more pleased with how pretty these pictures turned out than the actual candy itself.


These might be the prettiest cookies I have ever made. Chocolate christmas cookies, recipe by Nigella Lawson, posted on Oprah.com






Turtles, turtles, ra ra ra! Shoutout to my mom, the original Turtle master. Holla!!!!






English toffee. Think Skor or Heath but better!






Truffles- from the back: topped with Heath bits, sea salt and plain.






Pralines- a true Southern treat.





The sweetest sweet of all.

No comments: