Sunday, January 8, 2012

A win for the girls team!

Guess who was the first to sleep all through the night?

This girl!

Thursday night I called my mom venting that I was about to go insane because there was still nothing consistent about the twins bedtimes.  I mean, when you are done for the day at 5pm and are on auto-pilot til everyone is in bed, when bedtime takes 3.5 hours to get everyone down, you feel like you just might snap.  So after a good chat, I decided to tweak her day naps, not letting her sleep past 2 or 3 hours.  And that's what i did friday.  She was up all morning then had a long nap right after lunch, catnapped a couple times til beftime, was out for the night at 730 and slept til 730am.  NO FEEDINGS!!  Then she did the same thing last night.  woop woop!!!  Ammon is sleeping about 10 hours or more.  Friday night he slept til 430 then last night til 630.  We are completely happy with that as well.  But now that I know to monitor their day naps I can get all the kids to be in bed and asleep by 8pm.  Hallelujah!  That down time in the evening is so important so that I can have some time to breathe, actually see my husband and unwind before I have to go to bed.  Here's to it sticking......

No comments: