Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday

Hi, Remember me?  I'm the mama.  I need to be in more photos with my kids.  So since I was having a rockin' hair day today, I asked D to take a pic of me and little miss before church.


Someone loves his tummy time!

 All ready for church!


The twins were punks today.  I'm not going to lie.  they catnapped all day today and better sleep for at least 12 hours tonight to redeem themselves.  Dallin plopped them up here after their 20 minute long, should have been at least 2 hours afternoon nap.  We were trying to tidy the house and cook supper for the missionaries while 3 of 4 kids had crying meltdowns.  Ah, lovely Sabbath.

2 comments:

brittany said...

Tov, you look really great! Pretty sexy to have four kids under four. And Nev looks so cute in her dress - it looks like her torso is 100 feet long! (or is it just me?)

Paul and Shug said...

You don't even look tired or anything. How is that possible?