Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday morning

This is how Nevea wakes up every morning:
She is just the happiest little thing!  She LOVES to smile and loves to coo and is already chatting up a storm.  Ammon is smiling and chatting alot too.  It's going to be fun when they start having conversations with each other.

There was an impromptu photo shoot this morning minutes before I got up.  It went a little something like this:


Talk about little miss racicot!  I look at her and see my entire family tree!  Then she has 3 dean brothers.  people love commenting on the different resemblences of these kids.  

1 comment:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Hey Hey! I read your grinch juice post. I have a book you've got to read. It's called "Stop Inflammation Now". It talks about how eating fresh fruits and vegetables decreases risk of heart disease. It's amazing, and it has changed how I view wholesome, healthy eating habits. I think you'll really like it!