Sunday, December 4, 2011

Step Right Up and Guess My Weight!

Come on, I dare ya.  Take a guess!

Check me out.  Whadya think??


And me too.  They call me Little Miss but I'm not as little as you might think.....



(I have no idea why this picture won't load turned)

Well we finally got to the dr's office today after church.  It's one of the nice things about having your Bishop also being your Pediatrician.  Anyway, I was completely SHOCKED at what these babies tipped the scales at.  Final guesses....



NEVEA 9lbs 11 oz!!!!!!

AMMON  12 lbs 6oz!!!!!


I have to say, I think that is pretty impressive.  For babies that are barely 2 months old and were 6 weeks premature, I think that is an amazing feat.  Both babies are only ounces away from completely doubling their birth weight.   If nothing else, I have done this thing right.  If nothing else, I make good, healthy, fattening milk.  If nothing else, I think I deserve a gold star for this.  ;)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow! I think you have cream--maybe whipped cream! Happy babies. Beautiful babies! xo