Monday, December 5, 2011

Aaaaaand Switch!

Saturday night Nev won the favorite award by going to bed at 8, getting up ONCE to eat at 3am then sleeping til almost 8.  Ammon got up at 1 and 4 to eat. 

Last night, they switched places.  Nev ate twice, Ammon only once. 

Both were in bed asleep by 8pm tonight (so were the older boys).  We'll see what happens tonight but I feel like they are really starting to settle into their nights.  I started bathing them every night just for a few minutes to establish that routine and it has really made a difference.  I'll keep y'all posted.....

And here's the picture of the day.  I look completely haggard and am still dealing with post partum skin issues but I love my little snuggle bug.  I think she would live in this wrap if I let her. 

No comments: