Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo of the Day

Without fail, every time we go to a ward party one of the boys is sick the next day then they pass it to the other.  Dace came home with a cold from the Christmas party and Zade took his turn with it starting Monday night.  Poor little tike.  Fever, bad cough, stuffy.  Yesterday was better and today was even better but I still kept him home from a play date-Dace got to go by himself. 

We had some good mommy and me time this afternoon while the twins slept.  I got him dressed to go outside but we only had about 2 seconds before it started raining.  I love this little hoodie of his and so does he.  It's going to be too small for him any minute and I want to get some good pics of him in it.  I attempted that shoot today but the weather did not cooperate.  This is the only pic I got before the rain started.  At least its a good one. 

No comments: