Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Recap 2011

We had a great Christmas, just the 6 of us.  My neighbor asked me earlier last week if we were going to Canada for the holidays.  I laughed then almost barfed in my mouth.  The thought of this crew on an airplane ride?  Kill me now.  How hellish would that be?!  Um no.  We statyed home and it was nice.  We had ham and scalloped potatoes, buns, cran-raspberry punch, cranbrosia salads and glazed carrots for our Christmas Eve dinner then just did snacks and leftovers Christmas day.  Everyone stayed in PJs all Sunday and I got to skype with my whole family to talk to my brother who is serving a mission in the Dominican Republic.  It was a great day, the boys are more than happy with their new things and I am ready to pack up the tree and move on into a new year. 

Santa was here!

He ate his snack- Dace requested chocolate milk and shortbread for him, then he left a thank you note! 

Zade almost had more fun with the garbage bag of wrapping paper than with his actual toys. 

Checking out all the goodies in the Thomas gift bucket from Grampa.  It was a bit of a hit.  Thanks Grampa!!!

Lots of puzzles!


The twins got new snugglies and they are so soft.  Both babies are loving them. 


The one thing Dace really, really wanted was a train from Santa that went around the tree, just like on The Polar Express.  Wish granted!  Here's a little clip for Grampa to check it out.  It makes noise, has a front light and puffs smoke. 

No comments: