Thursday, August 4, 2011

An Uncle's Visit

My brother Tighe was here for 10 wonderful days.  He was a great help to me and the boys loved having someone to climb on and hang off of and play rocket rides and wrestle.  We spent time at the pool, one trip to the beach but Tighe went on his own several times, including for a couple sunrises.  We had lots of laughs and some good chats and made great memories.  It was sad for everyone to see him go but we were so glad he was able to come visit. 



I gotta comment on this.  Zade LOVES french fries and they are a big treat in our house because we never have them.  As they were getting less and less on the table, Zade started stock piling them and stashing them.  I love that he even tucked some in the front fold of his shirt.  Hilarious!

Gotta go crabbin'!

Chillin' on the beach with his fruit snacks, watchin' the tide roll away.  Life is good. 

Sunrise on the beach, compliments of Tighe.  I haven't seen on in almost 4 years. 

No comments: