Thursday, August 4, 2011

Huge

I'm still 11 weeks away and I am already feeling huge. Like massive.  As in, I am sitting here typing this and can feel my stomach resting on my thighs!!!  As in, some of my maternity clothes no longer fit.  Ew!

BUT, and this is a big but, kind of like my big butt, I still am stretch mark free.  Woot woot!  Can I just mention again how much I love my Udos?  I swear that stuff is my saving grace. 

This morning, after my shower, I was lotioning up my tummy and Dace walked into the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Whoaaaaa!" he shouts.

Me, laughing, and kind of suspecting what he was whoa-ing about, I had to ask anyway.  "What, Bubba?"

After a short pause, "I like your... BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG tummy!"

I guess he thinks I'm huge too.  ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Does it make you feel any better that I get that big without twins? ;) I KNOW how you feel, and the operating at 50% thing too. I don't think Brad ever treated me like a patient, everything just went to POT! :) Before you know it you will bounce back! You're amazing.