Sunday, March 6, 2011

Twinners!

I have been waiting for Zade to get a hair cut so I could make twin ties for the boys.  I whipped these up last night.  They need a little tweaking - I used elastic since I was surprisingly out of velcro and prefer the velcro band.  Zade was yanking his out all of church and between that and chewing on it, I pretty much have to revive it and re make it tomorrow.  Then make the neck bands smaller for both. 

I snapped these pretty much while heading out the door this morning.  Zade had been awake for 3 hours and was wanting a nap but not wanting to take one and so his patience for his brother and my photo taking was slim.  This is the best I could do. 






1 comment:

Papa G aka Dad said...

What a sweet pair of boys. Grama just wants to kiss kiss kiss those little cheekers.I LOVE YOU DACE AND ZADE. LOVE GRAMA SANDY