Monday, March 7, 2011

Brotherly Love

I guess I've been on a bit of a photo shoot kick as of late.  But that's a good thing, right?  More is better when it comes to photos, in my opinion. 

So have I ever mentioned that I love shutterfly?  I love that site and the products you can make on there.  I also love that I can cash in my pampers codes to get free stuff from Shutterfly.  I recently cashed some in for what I thought was getting a credit for thank you cards.  I had this cute idea in my head for making a card with the boys on it.  Friday I did the shoot then spent at least an hour designing and redesigning the card to get it how I wanted it.  Perfect!  Went to order and my credit was NOT for thank you cards but for plain jane stationary sheets.  ugh!  I still want the cards but they are a little pricey and it's not in the budget at the moment. 

If anyone has a code for free thank you cards from shutterfly and would like to trade, please let me know!

Here are the pics.  Without an assistant, it was hard to get the right focus and keep Zade happy and on the stool etc etc etc.  But I love the close bond it captures in these boys.  They are such great brothers. 


No comments: