Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zade's walking practice

Be still my beating heart!  We have video-uploading success!!!!

First off, pardon my squawking encouragement in this clip.  I get a little excited when I see my babies learning to walk.  I think it is one of the funnest things to be a witness to and one of the most rewarding experiences as a  mother. 

This was Zade's longest unassisted stretch of walking and my dad just happened to record it.  Zade isn't walking as much as he was a couple weeks ago.  It's like he's figured it out, knows how to do it but doesn't feel like walking full time.  He's holding out to do it on his own terms, just like he did with crawling.  One day, when he thinks no one is watching, he'll just stand up and run across the room and that will be the end of it. 

1 comment:

brittany said...

Awwww. So cute. Was he crying at the end? Or was he happy? I couldn't tell. Aw, that must be pretty fun for all!