Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today

Blogger is still useless in uploading video.  It's a good thing there is no one I can call and give an earful to.....
But we had a good day anyway-

This is Dace helping me select a cheese for tomorrow's French night.  He had quite a few worthy suggestions.  But what he found most entertaining was being able to take all the wedges of brie and shape them into a pizza.  That was so cool. 

Dace loves his treats but he also loves his fruits, for which I am grateful.  He especially loves peaches which is no surprise given that the boy was born in Georgia.  It's probably in his DNA somewhere.  While we were in the produce section, he went straight to the barrel of peaches and selected this one.  Then reminded me for the next 20  minutes that he wanted to eat it.  As soon as we got home, I washed it up and he gobbled down. 

Dem's is good!

I gave him 5 more minutes of watching Nemo before bedtime.  I came back six minutes later and grampa had just taken this.  Out for the night. 

Our little eating machine.  The kid is a 'two-legged vaccum', as grampa likes to call him.  He will anything and everything he finds on the floor.  His favorite things to eat this week (at mealtime...he wouldn't find these on the floor) are lasagna, spaghetti, squash casserole and potatoes. 

No comments: