Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Gramp's-eye view

My dad loves to make little movie clips of the every day goings on around here.  I have been trying to post a couple clips since last night but stupid blogger is being stupid again.
  I guess we'll have to settle for a few pictures:
Zade's first Sunday in a shirt and tie.  Needless to say, he was eaten alive by his million fans.  Yup, it was a hit.  Now to whip some more baby ties for the boy. 

We are sitting on the deck almost every day soaking up the sun while the boys share the motorbike.  I use the word 'share' loosely. 

Zade loves being a big boy using a straw now.  He prefers it over his sippie cup. 

I just can't enough of sleeping baby pictures. 

1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

tov try vimeo. upload your photos there-takes a few mins but then it is super easy to embed them to your post. call me when you are trying and I will tell you all the details. Totally hated blogger video loading but this is perfect.