Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Wednesday

And we all know what that means....Yucky Vroom Vroom day!  aka Garbage Day. 
Dace can hear that truck as soon as it turns onto our street- all the way down at the other end.  He jumped up, cried "Yucky vroom vroom here!" and went crashing out to the balcony.  I tackled him into his hoodie then grabbed the camera to try and capture his reaction to his most favorite vehicle in the universe. 


I can hear it!

Is it coming?

There it is!
So excited he can't stand still. 


 Yelling "top!" (stop) at me for taking too many pictures. okay then!


And here is my chubby cherub.  I forgot how much these little guys change right before their first birthday.  I can hardly recognize him one day to the next!...okay, that's a little bit of an exaggerated statement, but nonetheless I am trying to up my picture taking.  This was his first time in jeans. 







1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

super cute boys. Can't wait to see them again in person (well see Dace again and see Zade for the first time)