Thursday, January 20, 2011

A birthday preview

In less than a month, my baby will be one.  I try to reflect on the past year and I feel like I have been trapped in my house for nearly 12 months.  Did I do anything?  Did I go anywhere?  Where did that time go?  It feels like everyone else went and did except me.  But I am sure everyone feels that way some time.  So I won't dwell on it too long. 

I whipped up Zade's birthday announcement/invite today and love how it turned out.  I did his photo shoot yesterday to get the picture I wanted to use.  I think it took three separate attempts to get the lighting right, him in the right happy mood and for my camera battery not to die in the middle of taking pics.  But alas, I got the shot.  Here are some of my faves, unedited:






 And finally, the grand prize winner: 

2 comments:

Small Fry and Co. said...

Those pictures are perfect. He is so cute. Are you doing a motorcycle theme?

Maria Olsen said...

Very handsome, your photography skills are amazing.