Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunset on May River

This is the bap-bap stroller. Dace is in love with it because it's like his own little train. We have been walking down to the river after dinner lately to look at the boats and see the sunset. Dace loves the boats. He'll be excited about it all day usually requesting the walk even before his afternoon nap- "Mama, uh water, uh boats?" That's his little question to go to the river.


This is him looking up at me. I think he loves me....yup, he does.

"Mama, white boat!"

Dreamily looking at the sunset, thinking of the warm bath and warm bubbas that awaits him at home.
A precious father/son moment.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute post! From that look, I really do think he loves you! lucky Mom. What's not to love? And there's really nothing better than a boy who you know will love you forever :)

Maria Olsen said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love sunsets too!