Sunday, October 3, 2010

Improvement Needed


I'm sorry but I have been a slacker this week. I haven't blogged since last Sunday and have hardly taken any photos OR videos all week. The photos that I did take are mostly blurry. I think my camera needs to be cleaned and I still have so much to learn to get the pictures I want.


anyway, Zade got his first tooth 2 weeks ago and his second last night. He is loving picking up Cheerios off his tray and stuffing his whole fist in his mouth in order to eat them. He's been introduced to a sippy cup as well. Dace is talking more every day and tomorrow we are starting a new potty training method. More to come about that later I am sure. The weather is finally cooling off here and we have been biking almost every morning and going for walks and finally enjoying the outdoors once again.



He did get some in his mouth....I think.



Chillin' after Conference.


Those cheekers just kill me! I want to gobble them up!



Dace in his new vroom-vroom shirt.

No comments: