Friday, October 15, 2010

For the Love of Bathtime

Zade is very much a human clock, or alarm clock rather. He likes to stay on schedule and be exactly punctual. He likes lunch at noon, dinner at 5 and to be in the bath between 6 and 630. He does not approve when you make him wait to go 'swimming'. (why we call bath time swimming, I have no idea. I'm sure it comes from my childhood or my parents baby talk or something but i love it and so do the boys. And oddly enough, they always know whether we are talking about swimming as in bath time or swimming as in ocean or pool. smart boys.)

In November, 2008 I posted a similar vid of Dace getting ready for the tub. It is priceless. The excitement he manifests when he hears the water start to run kills me every time. If you go to the right side and go to the archives, pull up 2008- November. It is the third entry down....anyway....Here is Zade getting ready for his tubtime. It's a gooder too.

1 comment:

Marisa Hodges said...

I am like Zade, I feel just as excited when its my Bath time!!!! Ahhhhh...... he's such a little chunky! hehe!