Monday, May 18, 2009

Bubba Bites the Dust

The Culprit


The Accomplice


The Victim
When I went to take this picture I told Dace, "Show me how much it hurts." This is what he gave me.
Saturday night, I was out minding my own business running errands. I get home and Dallin says, "He took a tumble." Apparently, Dallin let him go up the stairs on his own. When he got up there, he found his walker in our room and walked off the edge of the stairs with it. His nose and upper lip is scraped from carpet burn but that is the only damage done. Other than the emotional and mental scars of one minute playing blissfully with his favorite toy, the next kareeming through the air and falling down half a dozen stairs. But kids bounce back quickly, right?


1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

AHHH!! Poor little guy. At least it was a minor scrape he got. Glad he is okay. HOpefully not emotionally scarred as well.