Sunday, March 11, 2012

Touch O' The Irish...(and Scottish)

The babies wore green today since St. Patty's is this Saturday.  Normally I wouldn't care too much about this holiday but I got this cute little dress from a friend and thought I'd get the boys in some green too.  Zade wore his kilt.  I love him in his kilt!  It makes me reminiscent of my childhood and for my grandpa who was an amazing bagpipes player.  Needless to say, Zade steals the show and is the center of attention at church because, well, he's a little boy in a kilt.  How often do you see that?!  And he owns it, let me tell you.  It's great.

Dace didn't want to wear green.  But he wanted in the pictures anyway.

I love how Miss always has this startled expression in photos, like- "What are we doing?!  what's going on?!"too funny.


No comments: