Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Annual Green Dinner

I remember having a St.Patricks Day supper when I was a little girl.  I'm sure we had more than one but I remember one with green mashed potatoes and green milk.  I thought it was the coolest thing ever.  So I wanted to add a few green things to our tradition of corned beef brisket and cabbage.

drinks were sorbet and ginger ale- i called it grinch soda for Dace.  He liked that.  corned beef, cabbage, carrots and mashed potatoes with pureed peas.  I was making a batch of baby food and used leftovers instead of food coloring.  It was a great flavor.

Silly straws are all the rage as of late around here.  

Ammon loves pureed peas.

Miss wasn't really too impressed.  

Dessert was thin mint triffles.  

They were a hit.  
This is Zade saying "Hiiiiiiiii!"
Borrowed another bumbo today.  Both are doing so well sitting up.  

No comments: