Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's on my mind

 When did we all become terrorists and deserving of being treated like cattle and without respect??? when are we going to remember that this country is a democracy?
we have a voice! We need to rise up!
 
This whole tsa body scanner/pat down thing is really concerning me. it's not about security, there's a bigger agenda happening here. how much can they get away with? how much will we allow them to do to us? i'm already worried about flying to canada next year. cancer-inducing scan or pat down? and my little boys will be frisked down too?!  The thought of my toddler-aged boys' privates being patted down in order for us to be cleared to board an airplane makes me sick and outraged!!  let alone having to go through the process myself!
 
This is the beginning of the downfall. Great nations with great collapses all started off with simple means to test their citizens and their lack of resistance. Please, God, bless this country.  And please, do so quickly.  This is no longer the land of the free.  It is the land of the degraded lemming.  If this keeps up, I don't know if I want to live here anymore. 

No comments: