Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Major Construction in Progress!!!

The blog is currently my latest creative outlet.  Apart from re-editing my book and still trying to find an agent to turn me into the Stephanie Meyer but that is for another post.  Anyhoo, if you pop over to view this thing and it's a mess, just know that i am sitting at my computer down in the deep south of Carolina trying to make it bigger, cuter and even more enticing and addictive. 

For example, I just learned how to make my photos bigger!
Ta-da!  Cool, huh.  This is a little look at Dace's sticker chart from potty training.  Did i mention he is now potty trained?  No, that is yet another post I have to write and get up.  But he loved the sticker rewards!  The kid has a naturual knack for collage I'd say. 

1 comment:

Small Fry and Co. said...

HOw did you make em bigger? I wanna know