Monday, November 29, 2010

My sweet, smart Dace

Dace is in love with Toy Story 3.  He watches a bit of it almost every night before bed.  His whole face lights up when he requests it-  "Mama, movie?  Toys fee?!!?!?!"  so adorable.  I can hardly deny him.

Last night I put it on for him and this is the first screen that comes up:

Dace proudly exclaims,  "Mama, D...V...D!"
(I knew those $1 alphabet flash cards would pay off!)

Then the next screen is this:

And Dace, pointing at the tv screen, proudly exclaims, "Mama!  Temple!"

Ahh.  Be still my beating heart.  I guess he is paying attention in nursery after all.  My sweet, smart little boy. 

2 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

hey, we will be in your neck of the woods in about a week. Email Shaun and we will give you the details. He sent you an email already!

Marisa Hodges said...

That is so funny! Jackson used to call the Disney castle the temple too! i thought it was so random!~