Friday, June 19, 2009

Curls and fluff




I was bored the other day. Dace and I were sitting together on the couch. He was playing with a toy and I was running my fingers through his hair. He loves a good scalp massage. I was amazed at how thick his hair is getting. I think he gets his hair genes from me. It looks thin and then you get into it and it just keeps going! It's deceitfully thick and luscious. Can hair be luscious?
Anyway, I took him upstairs, wet it, put a tiny bit of gel in it and then a teeny bit of hairspray. These pics are the result and they still don't do him much justice. I've been wanting to cut his hair for a while now but since it is starting to curl, we want to see what it does over the summer.




1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, I came across your blog from Allison's and I just had to tell you that Dace has to be one of the cutest kids ever. Normally I don't like reading posts about people's kids (usually because I have no emotional attachment to them), but Dace is just so adorable it's hard not to like him!