Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Double Dose

Well, Canadian Granny has been harkin' at me for lack of new material. I know a lot of you check DACEbook daily for new entries and so I humbly apologize for my lack of updates during this record breaking 12 day hiatus. I will spare you my list of excuses and give you a couple video clips and some photos.
Note that in the lasagna clip, Dace goes several seconds staring into the camera without blinking. He can be such a little cat sometimes! Dace and Dallin are playing baseball/golf almost every day and Dace's eye hand coordination is getting amazing. This was the first time they played and there was been vast improvement since then. The winnie suit was a happy day gift from Auntie Chantel, our former neighbor. I found it in the closet the other day and had to strap him into it to take a picture before it didn't come close to fitting him. Note the busting seams. Feeding himself yogurt is the other pic. At DuBem's birthday party. two seconds later, the elastic strap broke.









1 comment:

Sus said...

Looks like Dallin's working on his coordination, too. :) I can't believe how much bigger he is than when we saw him!