Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Mania

We interrupt the Christmas decor this weekend for an ode to Twilight. This movie was incredible and completely did the book justice. Hats off to the director and everyone else, especially the ever-talented Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for absolutely nailing the lead characters of Bella and Edward. Oh my goodness! I want to watch it over and over and if all the other fans around the world have the same reaction to it as I did, I predict that the box office earnings could easily rival Titanic. People will go back and watch this in theaters 2-3 times. Easy.

In other news, I have been trying to upload movies of Dace for days on here and keep getting errors. I apologize for the lack of new postings. Technical difficulties. Please stand by...

1 comment:

Woods said...

I just went to Twilight last night and I loved it too!! Loved it!