Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dace and the Turkey Bone

What's this, mom? I've never seen this before.
Is it a toy? If I shake it, does it make a noise?Maybe if I put it my mouth, I'll figure it out...hey...

This tastes pretty good! Feels good on this new tooth too!


We had a great turkey dinner with friends today and of course Dace got the festive turkey bone to chew on and he loved it! It kept him entertained for at least 7 minutes. He has his first tooth on the bottom- like a little razor blade in there! And the one beside it is slowly surfacing as well. On this day of THANKSgiving, we want to express our gratitude for all the friends and family that are a part of our lives. Yes that is you- you reading this! :) Our relationships with each one of you blesses our lives immensely. We love you.




No comments: