Friday, November 7, 2008

He just keeps growing!








Dace wants to be sitting up all the time now and his blue chair keeps him slightly reclined so we had to upgrade to the highchair and he loves it. So do I- I can move him into the kitchen while I am cooking or cleaning and he plays with his toys and keeps an eye on me at the same time. I am amazed daily as to how good a little boy he is. Today I walked him (in the stroller) to HomeGoods just to get out of the house. He didn't make a peep all the way there and back and had a nap while I walked the store. He is just so content and pleasant to be around. He is drooling more than ever these days and loves the gum massage I give him once or twice a day. I bought a baby gumbrush and he enjoys the soft bristles that he can bite on. I am sure we will have a tooth pop through in the next two weeks. Tonight he is finally back in his newly-carpeted room, the first time in his room in almost a month. The carpet was laid on Wednesday and then I aired it out the last few days. Dallin has been working on a renovation two doors down from us for the last 2 weeks. The weather here was cooling off but we have been sitting at clear skies and low 70s the last couple days. It's been a nice and gentle transition into fall and winter.


1 comment:

kelseyp said...

he is so cute tov. i like babies nice and chubby. they just seem so much healthier and happier. is that prunes you are feeding him? sophie used to love prunes.. i didn't so much love the diapers though.:) hope you all are doing great. it's been awhile! miss ya tons!