Friday, January 11, 2013

The week in reviews- in pictures!

Its Friday again?!  Already?!  Sheesh!

So, before the pics, I am looking for some feedback via comments about this blog.  I think of alot of different posts I'd like to do but not really sure of what people are intrested in.  My SAHM life?  Recipes?  Workouts?  Or just the kids and the fam?  Let me know, if you would like.  I don't want to bore the majority of followers....

Sunday, Nev wore another new dress.  She got a few for Christmas.  She is growing out of everything!  I love this one.  I thought I'd take her outside to snap a couple pics - better lighting- and poof!  she was off like lightening.  She would not stop walking.  She and Ammon are allowed in the back, its all gated and they are safe.  The older boys can go out front together and the twins always bawl when they are left behind.  So she was ready to explore...on turbo mode.







Then I brought her back in to get a decent pic and then of course the brothers ( in matching ties) too:





I know that most of our extended families are buried in snow but it was HOT here today!  So we did popcorn on the patio for morning snack -







Once we were back inside and waiting for supper, I found these 2 on the couch just hanging out, being happy


1 comment:

Papa G aka Dad said...

Tovah, I don't care what you put on here, I love everything you put up.
My grandchildren are a total joy to me even when so far away.