Friday, January 4, 2013

So far in 2013

Just a few pics from this week, because these 4 are just so darn cute!

Nev climbed into the blocks bin and stayed there for quite a while.  
Ammon was ticked there was no room for him, although he did try sitting on top.  

 Watching the psychotic squirrels running around outside.  
So not allowed on the table but I had to snap a pic before telling them to get down.


Singin' in the Rain


I am in love with Miss' new shirt.  It was a Christmas gift I got her for $4.99.  Orig $30.  Thirty dollars yall!  I remember back in the day I would totally not even blink at spending that or more on a shirt for me.  Now a price like that seriously makes me want to gag, especially for kids clothes!  I mean really!  Anyway, here she is in all her cute and on the go hence blurry sweetness.  




In other news, Ammy has a hernia.  Not too big of a deal, it's minor.  But he had his own solo trip to the Peds office this morning.  He loved the one on one date with mama.

No comments: