Friday, December 31, 2010

PB and gampa

When my mom came to visit after Zade was born, she brought 2 jars of homemade jam- choke cherry and saskatoon berry.  They look identical but have different flavors.  Dace loves his breakfast sammie.  It used to be a request for "PB Honey" but after he tasted gramma's jam that is all he wants.  For some reason, he has labeled the jam after gampa and not gramma.  So everyday, if not more than once, I get a request for a "PB gampa."  Here's the aftermath. 



Bonus pic- I finally snipped Zade's wingtips off.  They were cute but reminded me of hockey hair, which I cannot stand.  I can't believe how much two snippets of hair has aged him.  Not the best picture but it's all I could get out of him, post-morning nap. 

1 comment:

Marisa Hodges said...

Ohhh man, Zade has got the flirt look mastered already! haha!