Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a big boy sittin' Up

Before I begin this post, let me just announce that there will be a dacemovie posted tomorrow, for all you Dacebook addicts that might think Zade is taking over the blog. I really am trying to keep a good balance....anyway...

So this afternoon, Dace was down for a nap and I was getting ready to eat lunch. I put Zade down on his tummy in the living room, went to the kitchen, came back and there he was sitting up all by himself playing with his toys. Over the weekend he figured out how to move his arms and crawl so now he is officially on the move. I guess sitting up on his own was one more thing he wanted to figure out and check off the "to learn" list. He was so proud of himself. I sat down with him and just watched him play and smile at me, beaming with pride over his new accomplishment. So now he's a big boy sittin' up all by himself. (PS- Dace thinks it's pretty cool too. It's so much easier to play cars now)

2 comments:

Craig & Em Chilton said...

Oh. My. Good. Gosh. These are the CUTEST!!! He is the cutest thing I've EVER SEEN! AH....I just want to kiss him!!

Marisa Hodges said...

What a Cubba Lubba that little boy is, he is sure getting cute! love the eye brow raise!