Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Halfway to Birthday Cake

Zade is 6 months old today. This thought almost blows my mind. I remember shortly after he was born looking down the road to six months, how it would be a week before my birthday and it seeming like it would never get here. then Poof! Here we are.
He is hovering around the 22 lbs mark. He has started moving his arms forward when crawling. Maybe I'll be right in my prediction of him being completely mobile by my birthday. He is full of smiles and giggles and constant humming sounds. He adores his big brother and seems pretty fond of mom and dad too. He loves to laugh and bounce and dance and be played with. He is such a joyful addition to our family and our hearts.


wearing his grandpa pants

1 comment:

brittany said...

He is getting so handsome!